We are currently looking for a Site Technician.
Duties and Responsibilities as follows:
- Daily coordination between site team and subcontractors
- Planning coordinating and supervising team Leaders
- In charge of the logistics of the water feature site, coordinating with machinery and material flow
- Assist Site Engineer/Site Manager
- Supply feedback on job progress
- Supply technical input when required
- Ensure all works are as per specifications and drawings
- Assist in monitoring of weekly programme
- Update monthly site progress
Assist Foreman/ General Foreman
- Liaise with General Foreman by having formal discussions concerning on site progress and quality standard
- Assist General Foreman with technical issues and production targets
- Discuss with General Foreman ways and means in improving operational efficiency and reducing wastage
- Read: interpret engineers/ architect/ID drawings
- Ensure that sub-contract work is carried out in according with the specifications
- Ensure that sub-contractor abides by Fairstone safety requirements
- Liaise with subcontractors for planning of works
Quality and safety
- Report any quality issues and seek Engineer advice
- Check all work is as per specifications and drawings
- Control the safety of personnel on site by ensuring that the correct safety equipment, clothing and PPE are worn.
- HSC, Vocational training in Construction, relevant qualification in Construction Fields.
- Minimum 3 years working experience.
- Good IT skills to use Computer Aided Design (CAD) and other software.
- Be able to read and understand construction drawings and work progression.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of construction standards and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Flexible to work odd hours within tight deadlines.